Friday, May 18, 2012

REVIEW - Maybelline Colossal Kajal


RATING – 9 OUT OF 10

I have been thinking of writing a review on Maybelline Colossal Kajal for a long time, but finally today I got the time to write and post about it. Maybelline Colossal Kajal is one of the cheapest and best eye pencil I have ever used. The price of Maybelline Colossal Kajal in India is only INR Rs 150 and contains 0.35gms of the product. It comes in a cardboard package with plastic moulding. The pencil’s outer covering is yellow in color. The pencil is retractable.

Maybelline Colossal Kajal is dark black in color, its intensity is quite high. Highly pigmented and is too black! I generally use it as an eyeliner, because I love pencil liners rather than liquid since I am always in a hurry.
Read the review of Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Click Here

Maybelline Colossal Kajal stays upto 6 hours as is claimed by the company. It does not smudge or fade. It does not give any shine and its not glittery, its totally matte, which makes it more lovable for me. Glides on quite smoothly.

However I don’t like the fact that the Maybelline Colossal Kajal is not water line friendly. It does not stay at all on the water line. So its better to be called as an eyeliner pencil than a kajal. And one more thing which I noticed is that, it makes me lose some lashes every time I put it on, I don’t know the reason, but it happens. I do apply on the waterline too, so may be its for that. However I love the intensity of black which I get after applying Colossal Kajal. It stays quite a long time.

Currently I am using only Maybelline Colossal Kajal and already have purchased it 7 or 8 times. Its budget friendly, and apart from a few negative points, it scores high.

Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
2B STORES
2B STORES

No comments:

Post a Comment