Friday, July 20, 2012

REVIEW : FACES Sparkle Dust Stackables Wild 2

RATING – 8.5 OUT OF 10
What FACES claims about the FACES Sparkle Dust Stackables : These highly concentrated, shimmery loose color pigments come in an interesting row of small jars stacked over one another. Use the colors individually to dress up your eyes or mix them up to create shimmery, sultry looks. Mix with an eye primer to achieve a dramatic look that will make heads turn. The versatility of the product allows it to be used alone as a highlighter or mixed with your favorite nail polish to create many new shades.

I definitely went gaga over the Faces loose eyeshadows when months back I got to test the pink eyeshadow over my hand. It was creamy and pigmented and the pink was just gorgeous. So this month I finally gave in, and purchased the FACES Sparkle Dust Stackables Wild 2 for myself. However I have ordered a fresh set of the stackables for the winner of my 10,000 hits giveaway. Now heading to the review of the product…

Pink
Violet
Royal blue
Turqoise
Lime green
FACES Sparkle Dust Stackables Wild 2 contains 5 eyeshadows, but all are loose pigments. I was taken aback when I saw that the fall-outs are minimal. Also all the colors in this set is nicely pigmented, the colors really show off well. However there is one bug, as soon as I open the lid of the shadow, the air starts blowing it away which is quite annonying.

You get such 5 lovely shades at an affordable price which is less than INR Rs 600. But I don’t like the feature that all the containers are stacked and cant be separated. So you need to carry all the 5 eyeshadows if you are travelling, whether you require all of them or not. Other than that FACES Sparkle Dust Stackables Wild 2 is totally worth the money. Though I have used the shades only as eyeshadows, one can also use the loose pigments on her body, for the nails, for lips.

If you are a beginner then this might not be the best eyeshadows to work with, since the products get scattered everywhere. Also its advisable to use loose powder underneath your eyes, to catch fall-outs since you are dealing with loose pigments.

Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
Pink lace set

1 comment:

  1. I am a total freak about eye shadows and this one looks so tempting :):):)

    ReplyDelete