Wednesday, July 11, 2012

REVIEW OF REVLON PHOTOREADY AIRBRUSH MOUSSE MAKEUP FOUNDATION

RATING – 8 OUT OF 10
I was bitten by the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup Foundation bug when I got a free makeover from the Revlon counter in the month of May. It was so patchy sweaty hot, and the makeup fighted up against the odds, while I walked back all the way to my home in the evening after the makeover. Though the other things like lipgloss and blush from Revlon kind of melted out, but the foundation was intact!

I am a foundation freak. I generally use 2 to 3 types of foundation for my makeup, and skip concealer. I have acne spots, and I saw during the makeover that just a pump of the product made the spots appear less visible. I had some leftover cash this month (this is just 11th of July, and my shopping fund for the month is almost over L) so I ran to the store and grabbed Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup Foundation.

Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup Foundation is pricey, and costs around INR Rs 1000 – 1300. These days different stores give different price tags to products, due to the system of discounts and membership offers. Texture is mousse like but very lightweight. Be assured of that, it feels you are wearing almost nothing on your face. Like it a lot! The packaging is decent, comes with a pump dispenser. I apply with a sponge, and the texture is quite liquidy or runny as you may say. I generally start with just a pump, and then gradually build up the coverage.

Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup Foundation is long lasting, and stays easily whole day. But you might need to use tissues at times if you have oily skin. It gives a glowy finish to the skin, which I feel is not-so-good for pictures. So I use a loose powder or pressed powder over the foundation, which makes my face matte. Plus the packaging is quite travel-friendly.

But if you are a dry-skinned beauty, just use a good moisturiser before applying Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup Foundation. Also even though its so pricey, it does not give a flawless skin, I need another foundation to cover up the dark spots and areas. The coverage is just medium. It makes the spots less visible but not invisible.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
Top 50 E-Books from Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment