- Great for regular use before and after sun exposure.
- Gentle foaming, soap-free base
- Cleanses effectively without drying the skin
- Chamomile flower extracts help calm and soothe sun-burned skin
- Antioxidant-rich white tea, Gingko biloba and olive leaf extracts help skin fight free radical damage
- Very lightly sprinkled with gentle cellulose beads, great for everyday gentle scrubbing action
- Soothing fragrance that calms your senses (phthalate-free)
- You only a little amount for each use - thanks to the smart formula
- Hygienic flip-top tube packaging
- Paraben-free, SLS-free, phthalate-free & vegan - as always
Plum Chamomile & White Tea Skin Revival Face Wash, now i not only use this face wash when i am coming back home after sun exposure or just before going out, i use this everyday as many times as i just wash my face. So in a day i use this at least 3 times. I find this to be a gentle face wash, very mild and does not dry out the skin, note this is winter season, and even then this does not really crack up my skin or makes it too dry. Also as has been claimed by the brand, you really would only a pea-sized amount for one wash, and it will cover your entire face, however this does not lather up a lot but cleans well.
Plum Chamomile & White Tea Skin Revival Face Wash is basically a face wash for normal-combination skin as is written on the body of the tube. I really feel this one even though is a mild formulae, but cleans the skin well, however my skin being oily, starts getting greasy in an hour as usual. It has got a mild scent, which i really like, and the consistency of the product is medium, not too runny, and the color is yellow. It is vegan and also soap-free, which are really good for the health of the skin. Personally, i do like this Plum face wash, and might buy another pack if budget permits. I think one tube will last 1 month easily.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS